Polyurethane acrylic varnish
- Colourless, protective and decorative varnish for indoor wood, enriched with PU resins for longer resistance to abrasion and water.
- Decorates, waterproofs the wood and enhances its natural beauty.
- Perfectly resistant to abrasion, scratches, water. Ideal for wet rooms such as bathrooms.
- Ensures optimum protection of the surface.
- Superb finish, including when applied with a brush or roller.
- Easy to apply. Excellent flow and application properties. Beautiful highly decorative finish.
- Can be applied to old, clean, well-adhered and roughened varnish.
- Does not yellow.
- Excellent flexibility of the film. Washable.
- Odourless. Fast-drying.
- Available in deep matt, satin or gloss.
- Colourless. Preserves the natural colour of the wood.
- Indoor wood only.
- Protects and decorates door and window frames, framework, panelling, furniture, banisters, kitchens, doors,...
- New or old varnished wood, except on wood types containing an anti-oxidant (eg: Iroko...).
ADVICE OF THE PROFESSIONALS
- Preferably use a microfibre roller.
- Apply Acryl Vernis in the direction of the wood grain, criss-cross the passes and even them out.
- For an optimum finish, round the corners of the wood by manual sanding. Dust off.
- Pay particular attention to grooves and butts.
- On bare wood, dilute the first coat with 10% water, the same when applying with a spray gun.
- Coloured base before finish:
- Apply a coat of Linitop Acryl Prim.
- After drying and without sanding, complete with two coats of Acryl Vernis, sanding between these two coats.