High resistance polyurethane varnish
- A colourless, indoor protective and decorative varnish for all woods, enriched with PU resins for increased resistance to abrasion and water.
- Decorates and waterproofs. Protects and enhances the woods natural beauty.
- Perfectly resists abrasion, scratches, water.
- Ensures optimum protection of the surface.
- Easy to apply. Excellent flow and application properties. Beautiful decorative finish.
- Can be applied to old, clean, well adhered and roughened varnish.
- Does not blister or flake. Washable.
- Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- Colourless. Preserves the natural colour of the wood.
- Indoor wood only:
- Protects and decorates door and window frames, framework, panelling, furniture, doors, table tops, kitchens, banisters…
- New wood or previously varnished, except on wood types containing an anti-oxidant (e.g: Iroko...).
ADVICE OF THE PROFESSIONALS
- Preferably use a short mohair roller.
- To fill the small surface imperfections:
- Apply a coat of dilute Vernis. Allow to dry.
- Apply a coat of Bouche-Pores. Sand lightly after hardening. Dust off.
- End with a coat of Vernis. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- Apply Linitop Vernis in the direction of the wood grain, criss-cross the passes and even them out.
- Dark base before topcoat:
- Apply a coat of Linitop Prim & Finish.
- After drying and without sanding, complete with two coats of Vernis and sand between these two coats.
- For an optimum finish, round the corners of the wood by sanding manually. Dust off.
- Pay particular attention to grooves and butts.
- When applying by spray, always back-brush or back-roll to avoid runs and aid penetration of finish.
- For the first coat, dilute with White spirit between 5 and 10 %, same when applying with a spray gun.